Join the Geekscape Forums!!!

The Geekscape Forums!
Ruining your social life every single day!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Gilmore Challenges London to Race at 1st Annual Geekscape Picnic!

Posted on 3:11 PM by JonathanLondon

In a surprise moment of absolute denial about the slug-like nature of his rapidly declining physique (which hasn't actually broken a sweat in 4 years), Brian "The Spark" Gilmore challenged Jonathan "The Bullet" London (whose back breaks a sweat 24/7) to a footrace at the 1st Annual Geekscape Picnic. This could go down as the event of the year. Place your bets. Dates still to be determined.

38 Response to "Gilmore Challenges London to Race at 1st Annual Geekscape Picnic!"

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

I expect 70s style montages of your training regimens all the way up to and including the day of the race.

I'm so excited.

And I just can't hide it.

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

I've been very disappointed in you Mr. London.

You haven't bless us with your JCVD impression in a long time. I demand JCVD do the NetRiver promo on next week's episode or else!

.
gravatar
JonathanLondon Says....

Done. And Done. JCVD it is to start the show! Next week! I was thinking the exact same thing today.

.
gravatar
Unknown Says....

The way that Jon writes these only exhibits his insecurity about his own physique and how sadly and surely he is going to lose to the younger, more attractive, and more spry man.

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

You better conserve that jizz, because your future CHILDREN are going to feel how hard you're going down.

.
gravatar
JonathanLondon Says....

I can't have kids, jerkoff.

Your mom said she was done after you! And for good reason!

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

Then, Dad, it fucking HURTS how much I'm going to lap you.

Even though the footrace is one lap.

I'm going to lap your fucking ass.

.
gravatar
JonathanLondon Says....

The only thing you'll be lapping up is your dignity after everyone sees you humiliated.

And I aint your dad, fool. I would have put you to bed in a dumpster outside a crackhouse on your first night.

But here's a newsflash... you're dad isn't your dad either, you test-tubed prick. You're real dad looks more like a petri-dish with crap in it.

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

You're right, father. You do look like shit.

You're pretty much old enough to be my dad also, though, right? Seems about right.

Anyway, hope that osteoporosis doesn't slow you down too much, cause I'm going to pass you by faster than your youth!

.
gravatar
Dunnjamin Says....

What is this bullshit being talked about in here? Who's Gilmore's father? Satan?

We all know the reason that Jlo won't have kids is because Laura won't let them live past the first trimester.

.
gravatar
JonathanLondon Says....

You stay out of this, Dunn. You don't want what I'm serving up. It's hot and fresh and... wait. Maybe you DO want what I'm serving up...

.
gravatar
Dunnjamin Says....

Is it tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich? Because if it is I want it!

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

I'll cary Dunn on my back and still beat the both of you.

.
gravatar
Ralph- Says....

Jonathan, would you go head to head with Jeff "the bleeder" horn???

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

nqjqQO Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.