Join the Geekscape Forums!!!

The Geekscape Forums!
Ruining your social life every single day!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Episode 39 of Geekscape sprinkles magic on your cereal!

Posted on 4:02 PM by JonathanLondon

Hey! You want to know how to make a unicorn!?! It takes some strong resolve and a LOT of magic. But I know you can do it!

Geekscape Episode 39 will show you how!

Download and watch it in Video!!
Download the magic in Audio!!





THIS IS WHAT YOU GET:

Guest Co-host: Ralph Apel from The Dharmalars! - Reviews: "Shoot 'Em Up" and "3:10 to Yuma"! News: Toby Maguire goes RoboTech! A Geekscapist visits DragonCon! Comics: Lobster Johnson! Captain America: The Chosen! Spider-Man: One More Day! Video Games: Ralph and Jonathan are online Metroid buddies! Jonathan's addicted to Piccross! Ben tells us how to make a unicorn! Jonathan talks to Uwe Boll and the cast of Postal! Forums: What the most disturbing thing you've ever seen?





iTunes video for all the action!!
iTunes audio, baby!!
Check us out on Myspace!

Join our Kick Ass Forums!

-Jonathan

Stage6 version coming soon! I hope they've fixed the upload problems!

3 Response to "Episode 39 of Geekscape sprinkles magic on your cereal!"

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

Looks like episode 40 is out now, but I'm still waiting for 39 to show up at Stage6.com, or at least some form other than Quicktime. I'm using someone else's computer and net connection to watch the show, and I keep having to download and install the apple software.

This show is wonderful-rifical, and I needs my fix before I shank someone.

.
gravatar
kubiak Says....

Ep. 39 (audio version) is on iTunes now. Cool!

Also, episode 40. That's nice, too. Thanks!



Uhm... yeah.

BTW, what's up with Triple H cheap-shotting your brother on Monday? That was pretty lame. All he was trying to do was help. (I'm shaking my head to show my disappointment in the situation, just so you know.)