Join the Geekscape Forums!!!

The Geekscape Forums!
Ruining your social life every single day!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Geekscape 41 will clean your Sanchez...

Posted on 9:42 AM by JonathanLondon

I bet you didn't know this, but my mom's maiden name is Sanchez. That's right. If my mom had been a guy and my dad had been a woman, my name would be Jonathan Sanchez! Just THINK of all the bad jokes I could have made at my own expense!

Well, if you're still looking for bad jokes (but awesome news and reviews) Geekscape 41 has exactly what you're looking for!

Download and watch it in Video!!

Download the magic in Audio!!

Here's a picture of Lauren Sanchez! She is smoking hot and I'm really glad she's not my sister or cousin or my mom.





So back to Episode 41 of Geekscape... THIS IS WHAT YOU GET:

Guest Co-host: Mark Bell from Film Threat! - Review: "Resident Evil: Extinction"! News: The Southland Tales trailer! Paul Dini is writing Gatchaman! Jonathan interviews The Film Crew's Kevin Murphy and Bill Corbett! Comics: Thor #3 is actually good! Gerard Way's "The Umbrella Academy"! Video Games: Rock Band! And Mark enters a Guitar Hero tournament... and discovers SANCHEZ!


Oh yeah... and watch our review before you even THINK of going to see this movie...




iTunes video for all the action!!

iTunes audio, baby!!

Check us out on Myspace!

Join our Kick Ass Forums!


Peace!
-Jonathan

2 Response to "Geekscape 41 will clean your Sanchez..."

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

J.Lo...can't login to the forums. Is pirate pete up to his old tricks?