Join the Geekscape Forums!!!

The Geekscape Forums!
Ruining your social life every single day!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Geekscape Episode 28 is Down with the Brown!

Posted on 2:57 PM by JonathanLondon

Hey guys, Episode 28 is up. And of course last week's 27. I hope you dig me getting down with a little bit of La Raza!

Check out the links to the right to subscribe and download. PEACE! The MERCH IS COMING!

2 Response to "Geekscape Episode 28 is Down with the Brown!"

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

I got kicked off of Revision3 because I had said that an episode of TRS sucked and that Jeff came across as such an asshole. I can't stand that show. I can't believe Dan left you for that shit. Fuck them. I'm a geekscapist for life.

.
gravatar
JonathanLondon Says....

Welcome, friend. Enjoy the forums. We are working on a new site now.